Thymol crystals provide the distinctive, strong flavor of the culinary herb thyme.
Alias: 2-isopropyl-5-methylphenol, IPMP
CAS No.: 89-83-8
Molecular Weight: 150. 22078000
Thymol is a natural monoterpene phenol derivative of cymene, isomeric with carvacrol, found in oil of thyme, and extracted from Thymus vulgaris (common thyme) and various other kinds of plants as a white crystalline substance of a pleasant aromatic odor and strong antiseptic properties. Thymol also produced from T. vulgaris. We are a manufacturer of thymol crystals and Wholesale Low Price Thymol Crystals, to purchase thymol click here.
1. The appearance is a white crystal or crystal powder.
2. The melting point is 49℃ max.
3. 1g thymol is completely dissolved in 3ml 80% ethanol under the temperature of 20℃.
4. Pungent odor, soluble in alcohol and oil, insoluble in water and DPG.
Wholesale Thymol Crystals in Bulk
1.Thymol can be used to prepare flavors and fragrances. It is an additive in cigarettes and is also commonly used in the preparation of flavors such as cappuccino, peppermint, citrus, mushroom flavor, and spice.
2. Bulk Thymol crystals can be used for biological pesticides.
3. Thymol has a strong antiseptic and sterilizing effect. Mainly used in oral hygiene products, otolaryngology is used to formulate fungicidal tincture, treatment of external ear canal and skin mold infection;
5. Thymol can be used as an indicator.
Thymol may be harmful if swallowed, inhaled, or absorbed through the skin in raw crystal form. It is relatively irritating and is irritating to the eyes, skin and respiratory tract.
Choose Zancheng life sciences for stably Thymol supplying. Zancheng life sciences has strategic cooperation with the complete industrial chain manufacturer. We could stably supply Thymol crystals(CAS:89-83-8) with 4000Mt per year which is the largest in China. We also offer other flavors and fragrances, such as ethyl vanillin, L-menthol, etc. Contact us for more information about natural thymol crystals and send you our product brochure.
Request a Quote